Uncomfortable front seat

bowline5

My driver's seat has been getting progressively less pleasant to sit in over recent weeks and months, even the short 5 mile trips to the supermarket that are all I do now can be painful. I had the idea that I might be able to swap the seat squab for the passenger side one so today I took the seat out and had a look. I'm sure there must be a way to get the base out of the seat but I couldn't see it, does anyone have any experience of this? I couldn't find anything on youtube or google, eBay has listings for complete interiors, door cards and all, but I don't have hundreds of pounds to spend! Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks Steve that's excellent, I guess I didn't ask the search engine the right question - story of my life. Not exactly the same seat as mine but I'm sure the principle is the same and having the replacement as a pattern was very helpful. That will get me away from the TV for a day in my copious free time.

3 hours ago, bowline5 said:

Thanks Steve that's excellent, I guess I didn't ask the search engine the right question - story of my life. Not exactly the same seat as mine but I'm sure the principle is the same and having the replacement as a pattern was very helpful. That will get me away from the TV for a day in my copious free time.

You're welcome, glad I could help 🙂 

Please keep us posted on how you get on 🙂

Cheers

Steve