Audi Q7 2006 door touch sensor part number

Cookey
聽Share

Hi all new to the site, I have a Q7 3.0tdi 4lb 2006 and I had the dreaded door touch sensor fault for abit now and wanted to get it sort but can鈥檛 seem to find the part number for mine? Wanted to get the parts before stripping the door apart any help would be great 馃憤馃徎

thanks Chris聽

Hello Chris,

Apologies if I鈥檝e got the wrong end of the stick, but generally, requests for part numbers are usually to assist in the purchase of secondhand or aftermarket聽聽parts. If buying Audi parts, then obviously it鈥檚 as simple as asking for the part at your nearest dealer - part number not required.聽

In case it helps, you can get discount on genuine Audi parts via. mail order at Audi Parts Direct at Cardiff. - part of Mon Motors (were Cardiff Audi).聽

Kind regards,

Gareth.聽

Hi Gareth聽

I鈥檓 after some after market sensors but can鈥檛 seem to聽find聽the ones for my year!!!

thanks Chris聽

Hello Chris,

Apologies if this dampens your quest, but there鈥檚 a fair amount of experience that points to aftermarket sensors聽being聽highly variable, quality wise.聽

I guess聽you have the discounted Audi price, but if you are still insistent on going down the aftermarket route, then the only make I would consider would be Bosch.聽

Kind regards,

Gareth.聽

Hi Gareth聽

no I don鈥檛 have an Audi price for the sensor nor have I contacted them,聽I was just after the part number for the sensor to see which one it is,聽as I鈥檝e seen online 2 types a 2 wire and 3 wire sensor聽and how to remove them. Didn鈥檛 want to strip the door down to see which one it was to then re build it and do it again when the part arrives聽

thanks Chris聽