Wolf in Sheep's Clothing! for sale

This car really is a Wolf in Sheeps Clothes...
Long story shortish, I bought my A6 2.8 Quattro, from a Brit who lived in Darmstad, Deutchland in 2005, as I wanted a Left Hooker to take out to Greece where I keep my boat, to use as a general runaround for when I was in port.
When I got it, I found that it wiped the floor with my current car, at that time, which was a BMW 525 (and was no slouch) After lots of adventures in Greece, I brought it home and registered it here in the UK. As part of the DVLA reg's I had to get a certificate from Audi Milton Keynes (UK Head office) which told me that the Engine is 266BHP unlike the UK standard of 193BHP So it has 73HP more than any UK reg equivalent. After storing it for 3 years under cover, it wouldn't start and I eventually found that the petrol pump in the tank was the culprit, and I gave it to a friendly mechanic to sort out early last year
When I went back to get the car, the Catalytic Converter had been stolen. Though these are available for around 120 pounds The brakes need doing and the petrol pump too
But this will be a surefire Classic and very easy project. I can't do it as I am going to winter abroad.

The list of Extras is endless and include:

Xenon lights (The first model with that option) Heated seats
Aircon
Top Stereo
Connected Nokia (Inc phone)
Alcantara & Leather seats
Cruise control
Extra long drivers reach
Unique Metallic Cream/White paintwork, with no rust on the body.
Winter wheels x 4

I'm open to offers around £2,500

IMG_3246.JPG

IMG_3248.JPG

IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3252.JPG

IMG_3253.JPG

IMG_3256.JPG

• Like 1