Hello, Side mirror part number

IdaV

I am tring to find a part number for a left hand side mirror for the Audi A4 2001-2002. Can anyone Help me. The dealer will not give me the part number.

Edited by IdaV

Hello Ida, 

I would have thought that if you were looking for a door mirror for your 18/19 year old Audi that you may be looking at secondhand, and if so, you are possibly looking on eBay. I could be way off the mark here, but how many variants are you finding in your search and do they all differ from your current one. 

Obviously, the dealer will be reluctant to give you a part number which will enable you not to buy from there, but I think a fairly recent ( within the last few weeks?)  poster on here did provide a link to a look up part number - worth trying a search on the forum. 

If you want secondhand, then it would be worth registering your ‘want’ on car breaker link websites such as Partsfinder (there are more).

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Thank you Gareth, Yes I want a secondhand one. I have already used eBay and got the wrong one hence why I want a part number to avoid mistake.  I have registred with Parsfinder. Fingers crossed I will find the correct one.

Kind regards,

Ida

• Like 1