Audi A1 30TFSI

Pete2201

We have just purchased an Audi A1 Sportsback 30 TFSI (69 plate) and have been having issues with the date and time on dashboard Display resetting to 1200 AM randomly since we have had it. 
We took it to JCT600 Sheffield for a diagnostics check and after leaving it all morning we got it back and were told it was an inherent problem with the software and there is no fix from Audi at the moment.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? 

Hello Peter,

It’s likely that the majority of members on here will not be familiar with JCT600 in Sheffield. Can we take it they are an independent rather than an Audi dealer? Apologies if I’ve got that wrong and they are a main dealer.

If JCT600 are not a main dealer, I wonder why you would not be simply taking this under-Audi-warranty car to a main dealer for the fault to be rectified. 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

JCT600 is a franchised Audi dealership and apparently this a known fault on the Audi A1 dashboard electronics which hasn’t been able to be rectified yet by Audi.     I was told when a fix is available it will rectified. Don’t know if anyone else has had similar issues? 

Thanks Peter,

I’m sure other owners with a similar issue will be in touch now that we are all aware that you have been dealing with a franchised dealer. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.