Can’t find a rear gear box mount and cradle

Jonnyblackedition

I can’t find this part anywhere hoping somebody somewhere knows somebody who has one or where I can source one from Part number 8E0399263BE it’s the rear gear box mount and cradle for my a4 avant black edition 2.0ltdi manual 2007 hope any body could help thanks

Hello Jonny, 

Hopefully Kev’s link will help.

If not, have you actually visited, or phoned you local Audi dealer?

I guess you must have since you say you have tried everywhere, but I’m not certain of that, from your reply.

Kind regards, 

Gareth. 

Thanks for the link but there is a crack in one of the parts on it but thanks for looking for me Kev . I haven’t actually tried an Audi dealers believe it or not because the company that always fix’s my car said they don’t make it anymore and they are a reputable vag garage, I will ring around the dealers tomorrow and hopefully they may have one somewhere fingers crossed.D6B525BD-CE74-4688-AD7B-8A95909A94F4.thumb.png.da76d28b8d61d9671c9c450afdb2bda0.png

064232CA-C457-4B7E-8706-B70815583F00.jpeg

265713CC-9DEB-4369-BA78-6279815FC7F9.png

Thanks Jonny, 

That’s great. It just didn’t seem to make sense that you couldn’t get such a part anywhere, when the first port of call would have been your Audi dealer, not your garage - who obviously just hadn’t tried. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.