A4B5 Wanted

B5 Fan

I am searching for a A4B5.  Saloon or Avant, any engine any transmission any year but it must be in the colour LAUREL GREEN/LOBRO GREEN code LY6R.  I already have one myself, a TQS, but I always seem to be to late when one comes up for sale or never seem to find one.  Should any one know where one is located for sale or know of a neighbour who has one that's going to a breakers or something please ask them to view this email as I will probably buy the vehicle immediately.  One was for sale in the isle of Wight last year but that seems to have disappeared now and the garage which it was photographed outside of has closed down so another dead end for me. I am located in the Gatwick area of west Sussex but will travel practically anywhere to get one.  Thank you for taking the time to read this, Fingers crossed for an outcome.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 10:32 PM, HuwL said:

Hi,

I have a1996 A4Avant it does run but needs some tlc but it’s red. It’s up for grabs if you know of any one.

WHERE  YEE AT LIKE   KEV

Good question Kev.

I’m never sure why some new members simply don’t take a couple of minutes to fill in their profile. Mind, with the number of cars you list Kev, it would take more than a couple of minutes! 

Kind regards,

Gareth.

lol  i no   just missed a new avant   today  on ebay     lost it  sake 20 quid   nice thing  to  but petrol v6