Clutch/flywheel issues

Tups

Hi everyone Iv just fitted a new clutch and dm flywheel but having a few issues.

Iv run the clutch in 400 miles slow driving 

the car selects gears fine no noise on normal driving.

Say I com out of a corner in 3rd, just for example and then change into 4th and just put my foot down normally there's a bad shudder but if I slowly feed the power it doesn't do it, also 1st 2nd 3rd don't really get any shudder it's mainly 4th 5th and 6th. I have noticed on idle the engine looks to be vibrating abit more than normal but your cannot feel it while in the car.

I will be pulling the box off next week to check it out but just wanted to see what other peoples opinions are or if anyone has had anything the same. Everything was torqued to spec and new bolts clutch was aligned properly and clutch was bled and then bled again after 100 miles 

Hello Liam, 

Thanks for being in touch, and sorry to hear of your issues. 

Before taking the gearbox out again, I would be carefully examining the engine and gearbox mountings to ensure they are sound and serviceable. They can take a bit of strain when attempting to remove the gearbox. 

If they prove to be OK, then I guess it is gearbox out again for a recheck.

Can we take it you changed all three clutch components, as well as the DMF? I guess so. 

Knowing that Audi clutch components are very expensive, would I be right in thinking you used aftermarket parts, and if so, what make did you use? 

Kind regards,

Gareth.