Lambda sensor for Audi A4 2013 avant

Hoo2

Hello Kam,

Thanks for being in touch. 

We must take it that you don’t want to buy a genuine Audi then - even at discount? Of course, if you do, it’s just a question of walking into your nearest dealer.

So, if it’s a cheap generic one you want, then you would usually have a selection via. an eBay search, with the seller confirming suitability when you give them your registration number. 

If you are prepared to pay more for a proper one, then let the forum know and we can give you a contact for genuine parts at discount, but it will not be a cheap as any other ‘brand x made in China one’.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi  Gareth I do want a genuine part but Audi is charging £200 for the sensor alone, so I thought of I had the part number I would be able to find it elsewhere. eBay does not have the sensor I have contacted more than 10 people on the site and no luck.

Thanks

Hello Kam,

Have you tried TPS (Trade Parts Supplies)? Alternative main dealer discount might be from Audi Parts Direct (Cardiff) - they do mail order. 

If you contact TPS and say you are not sure which O2 sensor you actually want, they might e-mail you a drawing with the part number on. 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

p.s. You could also try Bosch, either via. a website enquiry (quoting VIN) or look up a U.K. technical helpline. Bosch would be a good alternative.