Hello all My first ever Audi

Mr Tibbs

Hi everyone talk about lockdown madness. I have been looking at modern classics on eBay for a while now thinking I would be able to do one up and sell it on while we are kicking our heels, make a fast buck and then do another.

I wanted something with a bit of pizazz something to turn a head or two, and the Ford Fiesta XR2i just does not cut the mustard. After taking on board what the wife said “I want a red sports car with a soft top” I started my quest.

All summer went past and then completely out of the blue a red cabriolet been off the road for 11 years comes up on eBay for a steel @ £1200 and it’s the rare 2.3E fantastic I thought its mine. I was out bid by a zero feedbacker oh well back to the drawing board.

I had a call from the guy who was selling it a couple of days later (I sent my number when I was asking questions about it) and he said he had been let down and did I want it. He wanted a quick sale so I said I would get it picked up without having a look at it for £500. He said yes and now I have it, I must do the restoration work.

I will be keeping her because to tell you the truth I have fallen in love all over again. I can’t wait to get her cleaned up and started, I really want to listen to that 2.3 revving away, I am told it sounds like a lion’s roar.

I hope I can ask some questions and I would be happy to write up some of the things I get up to with her. regards Peter

Audi 2.JPG

Audi 3.jpg

Audi 4.jpg

Audi 5.jpg

Audi 6.jpg

Audi 7.jpg

get the TFR  on her  give good clean jet wash  i do inside  my cars to   but  i have  a blower  to dry her to    kev geordie land   oldschool and am old  lol