May I wonder which side is the #10 Telephone control unit J526 Module for RHD A6 C6 please, MMI stopped working.

tonyfly

My C6 A6 is 2009 LCI facelift model however I compared with my friends same facelift C6, my left side of the boot is completelly empty whereas his is not, strange so I am assuming mine might shared the pre-facelift chassis? I have uploaded a picture of the diagrams I found here, thanks for the resouces btw. In the second pic where it shows 22,23,24, my boot is completely empty there..........

I swapped the MMI control panel with my friends A6 and did not solve the problem, and the CD changer powers up and can eject discs so I am assuming my best bet should be with the J526 under the front seat? As the bluetooth played up before MMI dead.

My question is where is it located in UK model? Is it under passenger seat? Have bought an optical loop so hopefully can find the faulty unit myself.

Thanks in advance.

Scanned with 5053, showing 

Address 56: Radio
Cannot be reached

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address 5F: Information Electr.
Cannot be reached

Nothing more helpful, optical can bus all showing okay.

Thanks guys.

1.PNG

捕获.PNG

IMG_2254.jpg