Adblue - is there a menu option which tells you how much is left other than the warnings

sjwlotus

As per title, I am sure when I first got my Allroad I found in the menus somewhere how many miles were left before it needed an Adblue top up, but I cant find it now! Did I dream this - the manual states that there is such a function but doesnt say how to find it. Its a 2015 272 Allroad. I had my first warning a couple of days ago  stating Adblue system fault and 650 miles left, but today the message has gone!

50 minutes ago, sjwlotus said:

As per title, I am sure when I first got my Allroad I found in the menus somewhere how many miles were left before it needed an Adblue top up, but I cant find it now! Did I dream this - the manual states that there is such a function but doesnt say how to find it. Its a 2015 272 Allroad. I had my first warning a couple of days ago  stating Adblue system fault and 650 miles left, but today the message has gone!

Hi, I don't know about some other models but my A6 has no Adblue level read out any where on the MMI systems for servicing, oil level etc. my warning normally appears when I have 1500 mls worth left according to the tank monitor which is more than enough time to get it filled unless you ignore it, I cant because every time I start the car the warning message comes up with a loud ping which aggravates the life out of me so I refill as soon as possible just to get rid of the noise.

With regard to the ghostly warning just keep an eye on it to see if it appears again, it may well have been an anomaly in the monitoring system and never do it again, if it was my vehicle I would just put some more Adblue in just to ease my mind.

Regards Steve.