1996 Audi 2.6 coupe

julian hammond

ooh      pics  be good    not  manged  my crystal ball  yet        lol  kev 

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve actually no ideas what’s a fair price 

it’s a tidy car , she’s looked after it 

I know two new front wings are on it, been in the garage with me for 3 years now 

where are you based , I’m in glasgow 

Hello Julian, 

I really don’t want to cause inconvenience, but I think anyone who might be interested in this car, is not off to a good start in terms of details, or photographs, which will enable them to make a valued judgement on what the car is worth to them (in caps). 
I think it would help (indeed it would be something of a must) forum members if they were informed what you and your sister in law consider to be an acceptable price to have to pay for the car. It would appear that the owner considers finding it a good home is important - more important than the offer price? 
If you really don’t have any (in caps) idea of what it’s worth, and (understandably?) want to realise the maximum return on the car, then you will need to get it valued in your locality, to enable you and your sister in law to decide what  will be acceptable for a good-home buyer to pay.

Trust you don’t mind me making these comments.

Kind regards,

Gareth.