LED turn light bulbs

Graham W

I have recently fitted LED bulbs in my 1998 A4 B5 which has now given me hyper flashing.  Been told that the flash relay will need replacing if this is correct the only relay i can find is mounted in the hazard warning switch. If this is the correct info can somebody advise what the part no for a relay or complete switch is and where it can be bought

4 hours ago, Graham W said:

I have recently fitted LED bulbs in my 1998 A4 B5 which has now given me hyper flashing.  Been told that the flash relay will need replacing if this is correct the only relay i can find is mounted in the hazard warning switch. If this is the correct info can somebody advise what the part no for a relay or complete switch is and where it can be bought

Hi its the bulbs, pound to a penny if you put standard bulbs as a retrofit it will stop, even if the bulbs fitted are can bus error free the one thing they don't like is a dose of pulsed current feed, I have seen the H4 leds fitted to fiesta mk6s blow when they keep flashing the main beam to often.

Steve.