Starting My Car

Brizzle

Evening 

This may sound silly, but when starting do I long press key fob in or just press it in?

Its the only thing im not sure about, don’t want to cause any issues

Plus, this may be a long shot, but I’ve got a little knocking noise towards the back of the car, now I’m not to fused about it ss it’s got a 12 month warranty, but it’s bugging me every time I hear it, and when I go back to the garage I won’t to seem to know what I’m talking about lol

Anyone has any issues with a slight knocking noise towards the back of their car?

Passed it’s MOT with no advisory’s and it’s a garage I trust, surprised they didn’t pick up on it 

27 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

Evening 

This may sound silly, but when starting do I long press key fob in or just press it in?

Its the only thing im not sure about, don’t want to cause any issues

Plus, this may be a long shot, but I’ve got a little knocking noise towards the back of the car, now I’m not to fused about it ss it’s got a 12 month warranty, but it’s bugging me every time I hear it, and when I go back to the garage I won’t to seem to know what I’m talking about lol

Anyone has any issues with a slight knocking noise towards the back of their car?

Passed it’s MOT with no advisory’s and it’s a garage I trust, surprised they didn’t pick up on it 

Hi, worn ARB links on the back or shock absorber top mounts, ask Steve Q about that  he had a real pearler with that one, mind you his car had been to the moon and back milage wise.

Steve.