B5.5 2.5 TDI quattro VOTEX going for scrap

John Lister
聽Share

Evening all.

I've got as above.

99 B5.5 A4 2.5 TDI quattro going to meet its maker.

Mot fail on cracked rear subframe and brakes.

Been parked up for a couple of years. Was going to do something with it (4.2??), but not going to happen.

Starts, runs and drives.

Pretty tidy, but rust patch on one front wing, laquer peeling, headliner sagged. Mouldy inside but will don a facemask and address that problem for new owner... 馃あ

Everything works apart from air-con.

Fully loaded, Electric leather, Bose, Votex kit, 18" wheels, RS4 grille, speedhump-detecting suspension. all dealer-fitted with 30K+ original invoice.

Would break my heart to weigh it in if someone could revive it or use it to breathe fresh life into their B5.

Can send pics/vids on request but maybe at the weekend after I've washed the green mould off it....

Scrap value plus a pint takes it, but I'm in Cumbria so you will need a sat-nav and some pocket money for fuel to collect.

info@listers.tv or mobile 07724 405190

On 2/21/2022 at 7:10 PM, John Lister said:

Evening all.

I've got as above.

99 B5.5 A4 2.5 TDI quattro going to meet its maker.

Mot fail on cracked rear subframe and brakes.

Been parked up for a couple of years. Was going to do something with it (4.2??), but not going to happen.

Starts, runs and drives.

Pretty tidy, but rust patch on one front wing, laquer peeling, headliner sagged. Mouldy inside but will don a facemask and address that problem for new owner... 馃あ

Everything works apart from air-con.

Fully loaded, Electric leather, Bose, Votex kit, 18" wheels, RS4 grille, speedhump-detecting suspension. all dealer-fitted with 30K+ original invoice.

Would break my heart to weigh it in if someone could revive it or use it to breathe fresh life into their B5.

Can send pics/vids on request but maybe at the weekend after I've washed the green mould off it....

Scrap value plus a pint takes it, but I'm in Cumbria so you will need a sat-nav and some pocket money for fuel to collect.

info@listers.tv or mobile 07724 405190

AVANT OR SALOON聽 AND SENT MESSAGE聽 KEV