Fuel pump not working

Mark leonard

I have an sq5 deisel 3 litre 2015

Cgqb engine 72000 on the clock I am having a crank no start issue the fuel pump is not working with ignition on  but when I run a electrical fuel pump test on obd eleven the pump works fine and I getting fuel to the rail  any suggestions I am thinking fuel pump relay or fuse but I am having no luck finding the relay and the fuses all look good any help would be appreciated

Hi check the cam belt has not slipped that would cause these symptoms, I have seen very similar before where the belt has jumped a tooth, only other possible culprit is the fuel rail pressure regulator is stuck.

Steve.

1 minute ago, Stevey Y said:

Hi check the cam belt has not slipped that would cause these symptoms, I have seen very similar before where the belt has jumped a tooth, only other possible culprit is the fuel rail pressure regulator is stuck.

Steve.

Hi another thought is run a false fuel supply to the HPFP and try that if it starts that will nail it down to a fuse/relay.