Q7 / SQ7 Matrix LED

Benski

5 hours ago, AlanS said:

Thanks for confirming this, very happy to hear this! Any photos of the car? 
mine is due end of September.

5 hours ago, Benski said:

Good news, have seen a few on Autotrader with them back on. What about a wireless charger? 

No wireless charging in the black edition, traded my S4 in which had it but tbh, never used it, I’ve always plugged mine into the usb c ports, but should be standard on a £80k+ car!!! 

5 hours ago, Benski said:

Good news, have seen a few on Autotrader with them back on. What about a wireless charger? 

5 hours ago, AlanS said:

Thanks for confirming this, very happy to hear this! Any photos of the car? 
mine is due end of September.

Awesome !! I’ve literally had it a week so no pics but will send some shortly, one thing I can’t seem to do is the little light illumination on unlocking/locking the car is this a hidden feature??? Or vorsprung only?? 

1 hour ago, Neal said:

Awesome !! I’ve literally had it a week so no pics but will send some shortly, one thing I can’t seem to do is the little light illumination on unlocking/locking the car is this a hidden feature??? Or vorsprung only?? 

Sadly it’s only on the Vorsprung with the laser headlight. 😞 

2 hours ago, Neal said:

36 minutes ago, AlanS said:

Sadly it’s only on the Vorsprung with the laser headlight. 😞 

Ahhh!! ☹️ 

1 hour ago, Benski said:

That’s odd, I had the SQ8 before, not a Vorsprung, and it did it.

On the SQ7 the HD matrix only comes in the Vorsprung spec, the SQ8 might have headlight animation as standard on all trim levels or as an option.🤔

Ah makes sense thanks for the clarification, having had Matrix for the first time in a vehicle (my S4 2020 black edition didn’t have it) I’m more than happy with it clever piece of kit.

25 minutes ago, Neal said:

Ah makes sense thanks for the clarification, having had Matrix for the first time in a vehicle (my S4 2020 black edition didn’t have it) I’m more than happy with it clever piece of kit.

My previous ‘21 Q7 50TDi had the matrix and indeed it does a great job of lighting up the road.
The light animation does look cool though, shame it’s not available on the Black edition.