Coil Springs

StewartJ1994
聽Share

Hi there聽

needing some advice about my front springs i replaced yesterday i found out my audi a4 avant 2012 SE that i thought had standard springs ended up with these picture down below but i bought standard ones 馃槙聽does anyone no what kind of springs i had on my audi and if so please can you help me in right path on getting either aftermarket ones or same kind of springs with the that code 1 orange 3 pink please聽

p.s the springs i have on are standard non sport kyb springs as i thought it was standard but actually my car has sport springs and struts alround 馃槙

thanks聽

287439122_5387102301385935_3133591419823241974_n.jpg

Edited by StewartJ1994

9 hours ago, StewartJ1994 said:

Hi there聽

needing some advice about my front springs i replaced yesterday i found out my audi a4 avant 2012 SE that i thought had standard springs ended up with these picture down below but i bought standard ones 馃槙聽does anyone no what kind of springs i had on my audi and if so please can you help me in right path on getting either aftermarket ones or same kind of springs with the that code 1 orange 3 pink please聽

p.s the springs i have on are standard non sport kyb springs as i thought it was standard but actually my car has sport springs and struts alround 馃槙

thanks聽

287439122_5387102301385935_3133591419823241974_n.jpg

Hi how did you find out it had sports suspension all round, is it factory or has somebody been upgrading either way the factory shocks are designed to work with both and the ride height difference is less than 20mm when sitting on the road, whoever sold you the new springs should have asked the question with sports suspension or standard.

Steve.