Selling my 3.0 v6 quarto A4 B6

It's come to the time were I'm getting rid of my beloved A4, I'm just testing the water to see what the interest would be, it's got a ding on the drivers side front wing and a scratch on the bumper passenger side courtesy of some idiot in a supermarket car park, it's an 02 plate with approx 154k on it, good tyres, lovely black leather interior, lots of history.. A fair few age related marks...had a lot of work done to it water pump belts etc all ball joints replaced, 1 new cat, one flexi pipe repair, air con has never worked it was disconnected by a previous owner, she was my project, but after the damage I've lost heart. Any other question or interest drop me a message, many thanks.

Hello Rob,

Thanks for joining and posting the alert of the car being for sale. 
The following will be desirable/essential to aid your sale. 
Photos - inc. damage, MOT details,  how long you have owned it, and last, but most important - what price do you want for it? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Thanks 1

Forgot to add it's got mot til mid January, 

On 7/11/2022 at 3:25 PM, RobGee said:

It's come to the time were I'm getting rid of my beloved A4, I'm just testing the water to see what the interest would be, it's got a ding on the drivers side front wing and a scratch on the bumper passenger side courtesy of some idiot in a supermarket car park, it's an 02 plate with approx 154k on it, good tyres, lovely black leather interior, lots of history.. A fair few age related marks...had a lot of work done to it water pump belts etc all ball joints replaced, 1 new cat, one flexi pipe repair, air con has never worked it was disconnected by a previous owner, she was my project, but after the damage I've lost heart. Any other question or interest drop me a message, many thanks.

It's mot'd til mid January 23 I will upload pics of damage in looking for around bot really sure what it's worth though I've been told about a grand, but I'm open to offers. Thanks again.