New Audi A3

ian allen

Hi everyone, I am currently looking at trading my 69 plate A3 Sportback in and ordering a new one.  The waiting times ive been told is up to 12 months. Whats a reasonable amount I can push for off the list price? Ive been advised 10% 

Sorry Ian, but am I right in thinking the days of anything off are gone, and it’s now more a case of avoiding anything on!? - as you wait 12 months (plus?) for your new vehicle. 
Certainly the days of ‘what’s the price for cash’ have long gone, as the commission on finance becomes all important to the seller. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

15 hours ago, Magnet said:

Sorry Ian, but am I right in thinking the days of anything off are gone, and it’s now more a case of avoiding anything on!? - as you wait 12 months (plus?) for your new vehicle. 
Certainly the days of ‘what’s the price for cash’ have long gone, as the commission on finance becomes all important to the seller. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi Gareth ive just bought a new A3 today got 2k off list price

Actually bought it, got it Ian, or a promise to supply at this price when it will be available at some point in in future? 
Kind regards,

Gareth.

9 hours ago, Magnet said:

Actually bought it, got it Ian, or a promise to supply at this price when it will be available at some point in in future? 
Kind regards,

Gareth.

Hi bought it fetch it next week all being well