Audi Q5 EML P20BD

lalitswain

Hi there, new to the forum and I'm looking for some advice in the hope that someone has had the same issue I have and is able to provide some guidance to diagnose and fix.
2015 Q5 Sline 2.0TDI. I currently have had an EML for the last 2 years on and when scanned with OBD reader I get fault code P20BD. (Vehicle still drives and performs fine with no other issues).
After looking this up online I have hopefully pinned it down to the AdBlue heater open circuit.
can someone please advise me of a garage in Surrey or London that can fix it?

It seems the Heater part number 8R0131984AA needs to be changed.

5 hours ago, lalitswain said:

Hi there, new to the forum and I'm looking for some advice in the hope that someone has had the same issue I have and is able to provide some guidance to diagnose and fix.
2015 Q5 Sline 2.0TDI. I currently have had an EML for the last 2 years on and when scanned with OBD reader I get fault code P20BD. (Vehicle still drives and performs fine with no other issues).
After looking this up online I have hopefully pinned it down to the AdBlue heater open circuit.
can someone please advise me of a garage in Surrey or London that can fix it?

It seems the Heater part number 8R0131984AA needs to be changed.

Hi the heater is not in the tank fortunately and any competent garage can change it as its some pipework and a wiring plug and you need a four post ramp to get it airborne to Chas in the new pipework/wiring.

Steve.