Model Badges Correct Positions

Adrian Gill

Just purchased a B7 S Line Saloon daily to go with our new S4 and the model ID badges had been removed however they're all present (I think) and I want to put them back on but can't find anywhere that gives the exact position measurements etc.

There's 2 S line badges 7cm that I know go on the wings and another one similar to that must go in the grille but I thought a quattro badge goes there, on the boot the std A4 and the 2.0 TDI, the quattro badge that goes under that is the only thing that's already on but can't guarantee it's in the correct place.

I've tried a google / youtube search but nothing apart from the badge dimensions themselves so if there's anyone that could help it would be much appreciated

Thanks

Hi adrian

i am sure rob will be along shortly as he know far better than me but on all the ones I have seen it is either or not both on the front grill 

so s line bottom left as you look at the front or Quattro 

as to the back then normally as you said it a4 on the left , litre and model on the right and on the right of the bumper a small Quattro badge but at the end of the day it is up to you how you do it 

personal choice I say 

Thanks for the reply

I've been sent some pictures now of what it was like before from the previous owner so can probably sort out from those, it was an Sline badge on the grille but the others that I thought were on the wings were actually on the rear doors on the trim piece near the bottom

2 minutes ago, Adrian Gill said:

Thanks for the reply

I've been sent some pictures now of what it was like before from the previous owner so can probably sort out from those, it was an Sline badge on the grille but the others that I thought were on the wings were actually on the rear doors on the trim piece near the bottom

You are correct, I mis-read your intial post as the ones on the side are indeed on the trim

badges.thumb.jpeg.66eef0d43a99bc1e37b29d0d6257f9b4.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Adrian Gill said:

Yes, exactly as on yours, which looks very nice btw, I will need to get some new ones and I'm sure I'll manage from there, thanks for your help it's much appreciated

👍

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of owners debadge there B7's but also it there was an option of being debaged from the factory, mine was so i only had s-line on the rear door trims, which i took off aswell.

There is a link on the interwebby that shows the correct position for all the badges, I'll see if it still works