audi a4 b7 2.0 tdi injectors

broxi1872

5 hours ago, broxi1872 said:

i just  replaced all the  injectors on my 2005  audi a4   2.0 tdi      how  do i set  them  up   

Hi if you have the old units they should have a code on them which you can replicate on to the new injectors using VCDS/Snap on diagnostic units.

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 7:49 PM, Stevey Y said:

Hi if you have the old units they should have a code on them which you can replicate on to the new injectors using VCDS/Snap on diagnostic units.

Steve.  these  injectors  dont  need   coding        its  a  audi   a4  b7 tdi    2004 - 2008  i got  the  rail   with  injector  arms     set  up  now    it turns  over  will  to start    but   doesnt  

7 hours ago, broxi1872 said:

now  i have  rail with arms  set  up     the  engine  turns  over    offers  to  fire    but  wont  start

Hi I don't know who told you the injectors don't need coding but they are misinformed, even my first cab a MK3 mondeo 2004 vintage needed any new injectors coded otherwise it ran like a bucket of bolts, if the car has a pcm it has to be informed and registered with it.

Steve.