ELECTRONICS for Bluedi tank control not available

Giacomino Gotti

Hello, i am new here and i hope to get some help from the group. My A4 allroad Quattro is sitting by the dealer since last June (June 2022.... over 6 months stop!!!) because the part is not available anywhere in Italy or Germany (see attached part specs.) Does anybody know anything about this??? it is simply OUTRAGEOUS that a builder like AUDI can leave you without a car for over six months because thay can't  retrieve the spare part!!.. i know this problem is very common on 2017 A4 like mine so maybe someone can help me solve this shameful situation.

Part Order A4.jpg

Just now, Magnet said:

Secondhand part available via. searches Giacomo? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

no because the original electronic control unit has been replaced by the new one but AUDI forgot to produce them!!!!  INCREDIBLE!!!!  HELP ! HELP HELP!!!!  my car is sitting in the dealer parking since last summer!!!

Thanks, but it doesn’t make sense to me why an originally produced - same aged part - cannot be fitted to your car. Yes, Audi may have ‘replaced’ it with an updated unit, but…

Mainly because that lot of control units are all defected.... a friend of mine just had the same problem.

You must change the pump because the control unit is part of it and changing the pump implies that you must also change the tank!