multiple warning lights but can't find the fault

rdolton1

Hi guys, this is my first post I'm hoping to tap into your shared wisdom! I have a 2013 A7 3.0 Tdi 204bhp. I've had it for just over 18 months. around 4 months ago I got multiple warning lights, ABS, park brake, TPMS, stability control. this only happens when the front wheels are turned to a certain amount of lock. I've had the wheel sensors replaced as this was showing as a fault, however it hasn't fixed the problem. The garage that I've taken it to says it needs to go to Audi and have a full diagnostic check and they believe it my be power steering related. Has anyone had the issue or is it a known issue on the age of A7? I love the car so hoping I can get to teh bottom of it. The garage have been helpful and said best to get the check before spending big money on a power steering pump etc. Any thoughts would be very helpful. Many thanks. 

Battery efficiency been check Rob? Always the first thing to be tested and eliminated - or not - in these cases. Take it it’s electric assisted steering rather than hydraulic - ? 
Kind regards,

Gareth.