New member A8 50 TDI S line

Hummingbird

Just thought I would say Hi. I am a new member, and have purchased an A8 50 TDI S Line Quattro. I wanted a long distance cruiser and I must say I am really impressed with the car. The air ride suspension and the lack of interior cabin noise really impress. I collected the car from a dealership some 300 miles from where I live. I drove back without stopping except to fill up with diesel, and I was very surprised when I reached my home, as I did not feel fatigued at all. They appear to be great cars but that is not something that can be said of the dealer Cheshire Oaks Audi, I have never had such a lousy experience when buying a car!

Hello Trevor,

Thanks for joining, and pleased you are pleased with the car, and had a pleasant trip home. 

Just wondered if you have made - or intend to make- a formal complaint about your impression of Cheshire Oaks Audi? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

I have about 60 emails on the subject of getting the car up to scratch, where it should have been prior to offering it for sale. In the end I did manage to procure the costs in getting the car sorted locally. This was also something of a joke! The fix was only achieved after making a complaint to Audi UK. If you think the members would be interested, I can provide a full run down of the fiascos that I had to go through to achieve the fix with both dealerships.😠

Edited by Hummingbird
spelling

Many thanks Trevor.  
Requiring ‘ 60 e- mails ….getting the car up to scratch’ might have put a number of buyers off, and suggesting there were just too many issues prior to purchase, particularly since it transpired your bad luck with the first, was duplicated with your local? dealership. 
The good news is that all now seems well and the car is being enjoyed, so I guess all’s well that ends well. 
Many thanks again, Gareth.