No EML showing on dash

Dave8819

Hi guys. So as in the title I noticed my EML light doesn't come on and go off on start up. So I had a friend scan the car with a double he has and I brought up 4 faults. But the car went I for a service and an inspection for mot by my mechanic and he scanned it again and it only brought up 2 faults p480 and p261a.

• p0480 cooling fan 1 control circuit 

:- we are assuming it's the module but I've read about checking relays etc.

• p261A coolant pump 2 open circuit

:-So I've found a broke wire on the plug for the coolant pump as it is working buy noticed one of the 3 wires is broken.

• p04800 (I cannot remember the code exactly) he mentioned A/C refrigeration pressure sensor (I think)

:- This fault didn't show on the mechanics computer, but I read some where after Google it and it seemed to be tied into the p0480 code somehow?

• rear parking sensor 1.

I bought the car and the guy told me during a storm we had at Xmas what he thought was the gate banging was actually the wheelie bin hitting the N/S/R rear corner of thr bumper which will get painted in the warmer weather 🤦

I'm planning on leaving the car down to the auto electrician to have coolant pump plug rewired but looking to see I anyone can point me in the direction to fix it as I'm going to get my mate to price a module if he can get it as he works in a motor factors. Plus I don't have the time or patience to strip the dash to see if the EML has been tapped over or not so was leaving it upto the auto spark.

Thanks in advance guys

Aye I've the car booked in with the auto spark for next week to have the cooling fan and coolant pump wiring looked at as I've no patience for electrics. I did mention to the guy about the light not coming on and again I don't have the patience to strip the clocks out. I was hoping maybe there would have been a fuse pulled .