2018 SQ5 rear seat

r6ond

Hi i am new to the group and look forward to being involved. I have a 2018 SQ5 andthe rear bench seat has come loose. There appear to be clips in place at the front of the larger bench seat section but they dont grip to hold it in place.

There is only a black clip on the seat itself and it goes into a metal opening on the subframe. i have tried to find replacement clips on line but it looks like they have changed it from earlier versions - or mine has been removed at some point

Has anyone else had this issue? any idea how to resolve?

5 hours ago, r6ond said:

Hi i am new to the group and look forward to being involved. I have a 2018 SQ5 andthe rear bench seat has come loose. There appear to be clips in place at the front of the larger bench seat section but they dont grip to hold it in place.

There is only a black clip on the seat itself and it goes into a metal opening on the subframe. i have tried to find replacement clips on line but it looks like they have changed it from earlier versions - or mine has been removed at some point

Has anyone else had this issue? any idea how to resolve?

Hi go to your local Audi stealer I think from memory the clips are about £6.00 each, they are a one hit affair as they normally break when the seat is removed which is a fairly violent operation [lots of cursing].

Steve.

• Thanks 1