Warning lights

Debie

Hello. I need a little advice about my Q3. I had a diagnostic for the engine light last week. On Friday they changed a glow plug to fix that. Yesterday, while I was driving the glow plug light started flashing, then the engine light came on again. I pulled over, turned the car off. Turned it back on and both lights still on. 

Any idea what this might be? And if I can drive the car while I wait for the appointment again (in a week and a half)? 

8 hours ago, Debie said:

Hello. I need a little advice about my Q3. I had a diagnostic for the engine light last week. On Friday they changed a glow plug to fix that. Yesterday, while I was driving the glow plug light started flashing, then the engine light came on again. I pulled over, turned the car off. Turned it back on and both lights still on. 

Any idea what this might be? And if I can drive the car while I wait for the appointment again (in a week and a half)? 

Hi both lights are emission related if they are both orange its just warning you of a fault, its when they are RED its time to worry.

Steve.