What is this and where does it go?

Sprint

Have just fitted a replacement Audi A4 B8 NS Left Upper Climate Flap Positioning Motor Bracket, 8K2-820-892 and in the process the attached has become displaced.

Can somebody please identify it, it would appear to be some sort of sensor with an adhesive backed fitting and where it should be fitted?

Thanks

P1020513.JPG

P1020512.JPG

23 hours ago, Sprint said:

Have just fitted a replacement Audi A4 B8 NS Left Upper Climate Flap Positioning Motor Bracket, 8K2-820-892 and in the process the attached has become displaced.

Can somebody please identify it, it would appear to be some sort of sensor with an adhesive backed fitting and where it should be fitted?

Thanks

P1020513.JPG

P1020512.JPG

Apparently it is part of a Cobra 2110 Tracking system and not part of the original Audi build, so does not matter where it goes.

P1020521.JPG

s-l1600 (1).jpg

• Thanks 1

It possibly still is? I did not do a Web search till after I had put the glove box bac or else I would have removed as it probably has an unnecessary parasitic drain on the battery? Now I know what it is I will probably remove it at some time. 

It was a ex-demo so the dealer must have fitted it?

18 hours ago, Sprint said:

It possibly still is? I did not do a Web search till after I had put the glove box bac or else I would have removed as it probably has an unnecessary parasitic drain on the battery? Now I know what it is I will probably remove it at some time. 

It was a ex-demo so the dealer must have fitted it?

Hmm dealers don't usually fit aftermarket alarms etc. This will have been fitted by an owner.