UK Discounts

stufos

Hi All

I am considering order a new A4 black edition, I know there will be a new model out probably towards the end of this year but at the moment able to get almost £10k off through ordering with motor source group (i qualify as a teacher)  although won't be able to take advantage of Audi PCP/deposit contribution.

What are the discounts like currently from dealers and is this motorsource likely to be the cheapest option.

Thanks

Stu

I'm debating getting the S Line with tour pack and C&S through motor source. Coming back at 33k. That's 10k cheaper than thr best deal ove found elsewhere. My only concern is thr beware model coming out and the current A4 nose diving in price. Audi dealers say the 40tfsi takes up ward of 8 months to get deliverd but motorsource say 4. I can't even find a 40 tfsi to test drive.

Although likely to see the current prices drop a bit when the new A4 is release as its likely to be more of an evolution as is the case with most new Audi model as long as you keep the car for a couple of years I think depreciation will stabilise. I would have thought that in 8 month it will be the B10. I haven't drive a 40tfsi either so just hoping its a good engine. 

I have been to 2 Audi dealers now, none of them had an S Line A4 or a car with the 40 tfsi engine. It does seam a very good price though as I've seen 1 S Line 40 tfsi for sale down south for 40k with no options. 

Hi all. As a very recent data point i just picked up an MY23 Black Edition tfsi 40 Avant (c&s). Order placed on the 21st Jan so a little over 8 weeks from order to collection. Was initially quoted something like 26 weeks. 
Completely unfounded but I suspect it may be a case of getting orders out prior to it being pulled from sale ahead of the new gen launch.

A few pics attached because why not…

06F0B973-1C14-4D18-A1D8-143A14B81EC8.jpeg

1B2557EA-D091-4650-9114-5E74A5970547.jpeg

B10E1EE6-CD3F-4431-B475-B3C4B34001D0.jpeg

Edited by NavarrA4
Pressed submit too soon

Not from Motor source. I’ll admit I hadn’t heard of motor source before seeing this thread though I don’t think I meet the criteria to use them.  Was with Audi direct 

Yes, unfortunately. The S line 40 sits just below the cash price for the luxury tax as does the black edition 35. That’s with no extras so adding the C&S pack would nudge it over 

I am planning on going for the 40 tfsi black edition 4 door with no extra so it will just come under the luxury tax band but have heard that prices will go up in April so will need to place order soon

Not yet I did take a test drive yesterday but looks like the 40 TFSI is just over £40k threshold so would have to go for the 35 TFSI. Need to decide if I think I will be ok with this engine!

What really winds me up with this £40k tax threshold is that the cost of cars keeps on increasing, but the £40k threshold is static, pushing more & more (potentially mundane) cars past the threshold.

At the least, you would hope/expect that the threshold increases in line with RPI, as road tax just has.

I just can't bring myself to buy a car that's going to cost over £500 a year to tax. I've seen a 2020 A4 that's not in the rip off tax bracket but it's only £2000 cheaper than a new one and it has over 30k on the clock and ony has a couple of months warranty left.