android auto wireless upgrade

LuckyCharms2001

hi all, i have factory fitted android auto in my a3 and i was wondering if i could upgrade it to be wireless, ive seen kits online and multiple youtube videos but they all seem to be of products that add android auto for vehicles that dont already have it equipped. does anyone know of a way  or a product to just add the wireless feature to my car or am i going to have to buy a kit that ive seen online and hope it doesn't send my car batty with two android autos running at once when my phones in the car.

thanks in advance for any advise or recommendations 

Hi Matthew,

My Q5 has wired AA installed, and I DID use Carsifi USB module to make it wireless.  Works well.

But i reverted back to wired, because the Carsifi module uses wireless (bluetooth or wifi, of course) for the connection, and this drained my phone battery so i would have a low battery at the end of my journey.  I did once put the phone onto the wireless charging pad whilst driving, but the phone got quite warm.

Anyway, i've just reverted back to wired AA.

There are other wireless AA modules out there that do the same thing.

Joe