Auto Audi stopping on small incline

MP1205

For the last 6 months, after starting the engine and driving off at exactly the same point in the road...a very slight incline on a roundabout the car just slows down and comes to a stop, it won't allow you to accelerate. It come up with a warning message to apply the handbrake when stationary....obviosuly my foot is on accelerator trying to move off so i am not stationary. I have to turn off the engine and restart the vehicle. Its not every day just now and again and only at this precise point in the road. On one occasion it happened slightly further along but still on a tiny incline. Any insights would be much appreciated.  I've tried not having the start stop function in use, having it in use, I've tried speeding across the roundabout (risky little game) so as to not stop and I've tried pumping the accelerator before setting off. I've run out of ideas so am imagining a costly trip to the garage. 

13 minutes ago, MP1205 said:

For the last 6 months, after starting the engine and driving off at exactly the same point in the road...a very slight incline on a roundabout the car just slows down and comes to a stop, it won't allow you to accelerate. It come up with a warning message to apply the handbrake when stationary....obviosuly my foot is on accelerator trying to move off so i am not stationary. I have to turn off the engine and restart the vehicle. Its not every day just now and again and only at this precise point in the road. On one occasion it happened slightly further along but still on a tiny incline. Any insights would be much appreciated.  I've tried not having the start stop function in use, having it in use, I've tried speeding across the roundabout (risky little game) so as to not stop and I've tried pumping the accelerator before setting off. I've run out of ideas so am imagining a costly trip to the garage. 

Will also add I've owned the car for 4 years and it's never had any issues. 

I guess you should buy small thing like OBDeleven! It's not very expensive, but you can check the issue within minutes. I can say if you like AUDI such thing is the must!

Me as well had some issue but with Etron - at some place, out of city, I got mistakes that cruise, presence doesn't work, after that defined place - all works fine!