Wiring diagram showing various circuits

Sheffieldyorky

Go to solution Solved by Sheffieldyorky,

Wiring diagram showing various circuits

I am seeking wiring diagram/diagrams showing various circuits and their corresponding wiring colours

1.            Electric windows on both sides

2.            Electric door mirrors

3.            Door power lock/unlock circuit

4.            Audi factory-fitted alarm

While I have your attention I would also like the various locations of all the modules in the car

A3 1.9Tdi 3-door hatchback March 2009 8P1

As this thread will be viewed by people with left-hand drive vehicles I would prefer right-hand drive details, please.

I do not want a schematic

Hi there Cliff

Thanks for your response BUT your link takes me to a website who I have never heard of once there I found that the results were for Audi A3 wiring diagram on YouTube
Audi A3 (8V) not what I was looking for.

AUDI A3 Wiring Diagrams - Car Electrical Wiring Diagram

Did not have what I was looking for it and to muddy the waters it had schematics thrown in for good measure.

Clicking on another supposed Audi A3 link I get

404. That’s an error. The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

4 hours ago, Sheffieldyorky said:

Hi there Cliff

Thanks for your response BUT your link takes me to a website who I have never heard of once there I found that the results were for Audi A3 wiring diagram on YouTube
Audi A3 (8V) not what I was looking for.

Tony.

The link leads to ten Duck Duck Go search results, only the first of which is a Youtube video, the rest being articles or web pages. If you don't like DDG use the search engine of your choice.

P.S.     I use DDG as my preferred search engine because I will not touch anything made by Microsoft, Google, Apple or any of the other spyware companies.

Hi there Cliff

Thanks for your response  I have an A3 1.9Tdi 3 door hatchback March 2009 8P1 NOT an A3 (8V)

Regarding MSN I was a Microsoft beta tester Windows 95 & Windows 98 I never got to hear about spyware.

I am still a registered "Windows Insider"  

18 hours ago, Sheffieldyorky said:

I am still a registered "Windows Insider"  

I have no idea what that means, but presumably you know how to enter the search terms of your choice into your preferred search engine. In other words the answers you seek are at your fingertips, and you need no particular expertise from this forum.

• Solution

Hi there Cliff

As a beta tester you have to answer some fairly technical question's and then sign an N.D.A first and foremost then afterwards you are sent a disc and instructed to install it onto a standalone machine i.e. laptop preferred the same for both Windows 95 &  eventually 98