radio cassette repair or replacement

juetom

Go to solution Solved by Magnet,

Thanks Gareth will check eBay, I got qouted £300 to £500 for a replacement  radio cd off Greens at Blackpool (too expensive) Halfords started talking new harness, cutting out the rear speakers ect ect. However I would like to keep the car original so if anyone hears of radio cassette with code No. for Audi A4b saloon for sale please PM me. 

• Solution

Thanks Thomas,

You should find a manufacturer’s make somewhere on the set. 
Worth listing your ‘want’ with on line breaker links such as Partsfinder - there are more.

I would strongly advise removing your e-mail address from your post as quickly as possible - not advisable on an open forum. 
Anyone who can help will be able to contact you by PM. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Thanks Gareth will check eBay, I got qouted £300 to £500 for a replacement  radio cd off Greens at Blackpool (too expensive) Halfords started talking new harness, cutting out the rear speakers ect ect. However I would like to keep the car original so if anyone hears of radio cassette with code No. for Audi A4b saloon

hi thomas there are 3 square dots just above your email press on that and that will give you an edit click on that then you will be able to remove it and then press save

• Like 1