Audi a3 s line quattro springs

Oha3

Hi, 

Anybody know whag springs will go onto my car, I  got some fitted in but they have significantly lowered my car. I'm thinking I may have put in lowering springs by accident, could anyone shed any light?

Hello Omar,

Did you buy the springs yourself, and if so from where? 
If they were fitted by a garage (recently?) then just return the car and ask them to fit the correct ones.

Ensuring you ( if you are going to buy them-?) get the right ones should not be too difficult -  via. the reg. no. and /or the VIN. 
Can you come back to us on this please? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

I bought them from a autoparts shop, I gave them my reg and it came up with these, I noticed my car sitting really low with these so had it diagnosed by kwik fit who said that you have installed lowering springs rather than standard ones. The shop I bought them from say that these are not lowering springs bit rather s line sports springs

I need to know which are th standard ones that go on this car, so I can get them ordered. Don't want any that make the car sit low. (Rear springs BTW)

Surely Omar if you (yourself, rather than the fitting garage) bought them, then you should have access to, or be able to get, a receipt which will have the part number of your current incorrect ones. 
Correct ones? Worth typing your reg. no. into on-line suppliers such as Parts in Motion - there are more. That should point you to the correct ones, but it would be useful to confirm their listing will be for a different part to what you have already bought.

Any reason why you bought them, rather than the garage who you chose to fit them? 
Kind regards,

Gareth.