Starter motor alternator

lizv

Got car back, cost £1500, local Audi garage reduced bill by £800. Advised to go to Audi UK to take case further, which we are doing...

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 6/13/2023 at 5:18 PM, Nabeel fattah said:

No it wasn’t under warranty but the audi dealer apparently raised a claim with audi UK and they agreed to reduce it to £500. 
FYI, just got a call today that the part will be replaced today and they will perform an extended test drive. 
fingers crossed, should get the car this week!

I suggest you call AUDI UK directly and lodge a complaint regarding the part and how it shouldn’t be needing replacement after 4 years etc.

Hi Nabeel, I recently had this issue on my 2019 A7. Also out of warranty. Did you purchase the car from this specific dealer? Do you also mind sharing the dealer from London as I am looking to fix this same issue on mine?

2 hours ago, Ayo said:

Hi Nabeel, I recently had this issue on my 2019 A7. Also out of warranty. Did you purchase the car from this specific dealer? Do you also mind sharing the dealer from London as I am looking to fix this same issue on mine?

My dealer was west London Audi. They are the ones I bought my car from originally. 
they initially charged me £500 but then raised a complaint with Audi UK who refunded me that after a few weeks. 

• Like 2