Which jack supplied with 40 TDI Quattro?

mstv

Go to solution Solved by Mickwillow,

I wonder if someone can assist? I've just purchased a new A6 (C8) 40 TDI quattro, but it didn't come with the space saver wheel and toolkit.

I have ordered a Road Hero spare wheel which comes with a toolkit, but I would prefer to use the Audi jack that would have been supplied with the vehicle if the space saver wheel had been fitted.

Does anyone have the spare wheel and toolkit combination, and could advise me the exact part number of the jack supplied, and perhaps share a picture of it?

many thanks

Mike

A few hours of research revealed the following: 4K8011031A which I confirmed with a few sites / listings. If anyone has experience of the Road Hero wheels on an A6 I'd be grateful for any advice around this topic. 

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mick,

Super helpful, thankyou - really appreciate your time.  I managed to find one to order. I didn't go as far as getting the bracket (yet), I need to see if the Road Hero spare would fit the well, and TBH I'm more inclined to leave this all alone at the moment and put the wheel in its bag onto the boot floor and secure it to those silver retainers that fold up.  It comes with a bag for tools, and I'll just swap out the audi jack for the one they supply. It might have been fine, but I feel much happier having the Audi/VW jack that's specced for the car.

Does the bracket attach to the two bolts in the top left of the attached picture? 

20230619_181237.jpg

Also when u remove the black foam to install the spare wheel you can still keep the the air compressor and bottle of repair gel under the bracket which holds down the spare wheel / sub speaker IMG_9132.thumb.jpeg.525ea073f7fd87eae514f290ac2de2d9.jpegIMG_9131.thumb.jpeg.37dcb1f6d1350530c7c658e2616b4576.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...