Fender Popping When Opening Door

Ujw

Hi, last year I bought a used A4 B9 Sport TFSI

When I bought the car there was slight damage to the front fender (images uploaded) where the fender didn’t align with the bumper, it was hard to notice in person and I just left it. 

Last week my AC’s condenser was leaking and I got that repaired under warranty, however when it came to putting the car back together, the fender wouldn’t go back on. 
So the dealer agreed to replace the entire fender, and that’s been done, was all good for a few days till today. 

Now whenever I open my door, Kapow! A loud popping noise, seems like it’s from the fender. Guess I’ll take it back to the dealer and see what they do 

However I’m starting to worry that my car has been in an unrecorded accident, I don’t even know if this is the right forum to post this in, but any thoughts would be great, I doubt I’d get anywhere this theory since the car wasn’t written off. 

I’ve posted a picture of my engine bay as well just to ensure nothing seems out of the ordinary

Thanks, 

IMG_6234.png

IMG_6235.png

IMG_6242.jpeg