Passenger Air Vent

DarrenJC

Evening all.

Another gremlin has reared its ugly head unfortunately. Passenger side air vent wasn't working and after abit of fiddling to see what was going on, it's now starting to come out and won't stay back in place so will need replaced.

Would any of you good folk know where I can get this part? Preferably not from Audi unless it's the right cost?

I have contacted local breakers yards but haven't heard anything back from them.

Below is what I think is the correct part (second and third photo) but delivery from Lithuania hikes the price. I may have to go for this if I don't have any luck.

Thanks as always

Darren

IMG-20230804-WA0012.jpeg

Screenshot_2023-08-04-17-30-36-26_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

IMG_20230804_173130.jpg

Looks the same. I'd definitely recommend comparing it to your current part number. You're doing the right thing Looking from Europe but would recommend you look at Germany instead. Or list your part request on the breaker sites. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Looks the same. I'd definitely recommend comparing it to your current part number. You're doing the right thing Looking from Europe but would recommend you look at Germany instead. Or list your part request on the breaker sites. 

That was the only one I could see for sale on eBay to be honest. Managed to get the vent back in so at least it's sitting and looking right... albeit non functional.

Update on the above:

Got the part form a breakers yard somewhere in England for £33 delivered to Northern Ireland. Fast shipping and in excellent working order and fitted it myself with brilliant help from the below link. Easy peasy 😁

http://davidhkblog1.blogspot.com/2018/03/fixing-audi-a6-c7-cabin-air-vent.html?m=1