Offers invited to take my A4 SE2.4

Ron Sale

My friend has recently returned to the UK from working in the USA. Her car (garaged in Maidenhead, Berks) is a 1998 model with about 86k miles travelled. It was last MOT'd in 2008 so is not roadworthy and does not start. If she wanted to make it roadworthy it is likely to cost more than the car is worth.

Is there someone out there who would make an offer to take this vehicle?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ron Sale said:

My friend has recently returned to the UK from working in the USA. Her car (garaged in Maidenhead, Berks) is a 1998 model with about 86k miles travelled. It was last MOT'd in 2008 so is not roadworthy and does not start. If she wanted to make it roadworthy it is likely to cost more than the car is worth.

Hi some pictures may well generate some interest.

Steve.

On 8/9/2023 at 6:01 PM, Ron Sale said:

pics help big time   kev

On 8/9/2023 at 7:21 PM, Stevey Y said:

Hi some pictures may well generate some interest.

Steve.

With regret there are no photos available that would be any use as the car is inside a small garage and detail would be hard to come by. I'm told the car is in good condition body-wise with no dents. Otherwise normal wear and tear for its age.