EPC Light

cosmaa1

Re: 2012 A4B8 TFSI engine
Can anyone please advise me what may be causing my EPC light to stay on and also triggering the following codes: P034300 Camshaft position circ. high input, P201400 Intake manifold runner position sensor/switch circuit,P201600 Intake manifold position sensor switch low.

I pulled off the intake manifold but could not find any overt problems except some missing insulation on the black wire connected to the knock sensor connector. I replaced the fuel injector o rings, cam position sensor, Intake manifold runner position sensor and new NGK spark plugs. Still no good.

Background: In Dec 22 because of EVAP issues I replaced the intake manifold(OEM), purge valve, breather/oil seperator, rebuilt fuel injectors, air charge temp sensor, ignition coils, NGK spark plugs and did a manual carbon removal. After that, the car ran great until now.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. I am pretty much at an impasse. Thanks TC