ABS fuse/Sensor location 58 plate

D88A6

Morning all hope all is well.

Just had a quote off a garage £2500 plus to sort my car... think its only.worth about 4k now If that.

Had a problem with abs esp light coming on and they say it's the abs module. Good news just in time for XMAS...

Seen a few videos of people having same code as mine and it been a bad fuse but I have no idea where they are. 

Anyone else had same issue or atleast can point me in to where the fuse box and what the fuse is? Can't seem to see it from a good old Google search 

Thanks all.

Hello Damon,

Sorry to hear of your issue.

How long has the light been coming on? 
Regrettably there is a long thread on the forum about the woes of this problem.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

3 hours ago, Magnet said:

Hello Damon,

Sorry to hear of your issue.

How long has the light been coming on? 
Regrettably there is a long thread on the forum about the woes of this problem.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

About a month or 2 now keeps coming on and off been to 3 garages they plugged it in charged but said they can't touch it. Last one charged me said they could but it would be 2500 plus or 700 plus for a chance on a refurb one from Germany but by the time.its here he said your looking at 1k without labour and stuff.

How do I navigate to these posts so I can gander I found one but no one had any ideas.

Just need to know which is the abs fuses and there locations to try it with fingers crossed.

Thanks though Gareth bud for the reply.

Hello Damon,

Have a search for ‘Brake servo Restricted’ and see if there are any similarities there. May/may not be associated. Think it was a  multi page thread. 
Fuse location? Your handbook should clarify. Apologies for being pessimistic, but I don’t buy into the suspicion that blown fuses are the cause of failures in electrical circuits. Circuits are fused to protect the circuit, so they only blow for a reason, and if blown, that reason has to be found, rather than just replacing the fuse. 
Hope you can get it sorted with minimum damage to your wallet. 
Perhaps you can let us know how you get on Damon. 
Kind regards, 

Gareth. 

Ones I seen online tips of the fuse look rusty or just old.so they changed them and no problems. I've looked in  my manual none the wiser not very helpful tbo haha.

Cheers bud I hope I can come back and let people know the outcome but mot is due in 38 days and I'm not gunna magic up the money so I have some serious thinking to do if I find the fuses and there ok !