Bluetooth problem and Apple CarPlay compatibility?

Trigfer

Hi. I purchased my first Audi last week. Audi q3 S line 2016. I would like to know if Apple CarPlay can be fitted. I’ve spoke to one retro fitting business which told me no but online there’s different answers so I’m confused. I’d really like Apple CarPlay. I’m not a fan of the navigation map that comes with the Audi. I find it hard to believe that this car can’t have Apple CarPlay activation but my 2016 polo came with CarPlay. The Bluetooth disconnects everytime a song of mine turns off for a few seconds. I’ve also seen that the Bluetooth disconnecting and struggling to reconnect is a common issue on the Audi q3 so is there also a fix for that or not? I’ve deleted all the “bonded devices” and forgot the Bluetooth from my iPhone but nothing works. It has to constantly play music otherwise the Bluetooth disconnects. Ive ordered an Audi iOS cable which is supposed to work as a charger and aux so I’m hoping that works but any advice would be appreciated. Thanks