Rear washer motor

I recently installed new internal LED bulbs, then the 2 bulbs over the back seats somehow snapped inside, not really sure what happened, but coincidentally my rear window washer is now not working, the motor doesn't make a noise or anything, does anyone know where the fuse is for the motor? Or any other ideas? The wiper still works but no water getting pumped through. 

Edited by Brammers69
Add more detail

I replaced the original halogen bulbs with new led bulbs, all the other bulbs are still working fine but the 2 behind the pan roof just seem to break in ½, I've now replaced those with 2 different types and are working fine. I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible that the bulbs and the washer motor stopping working could be linked? IMG-20240216-WA0018.thumb.jpeg.392689c97f66374f0dc66b1bd003f798.jpeg

• Like 1

The halogen bulbs are 5w and so are these led bulbs that I put in, the rest of the bulbs are working fine in the car. I'll admit that electrics aren't my strong point. And I'm pretty sure there was no fault codes when I plugged it in the other week.

• Like 1

I'll be looking for the fuse later this morning in the car, I'm currently trying to locate it from the Internet, it's looking like it's gonna be in the boot section but nothing shows me the windscreen with wash logo online, can only see rear wipers fuse. I know the front 2 fuse boxes have the diagram on the panel but I don't recall seeing a diagram on the 1 in the boot, again I'll be spending some time with it today as I've got the day off.