B9 S5 Sportback: Black Optics Part# ?

ChrisJ79

Hi 

I am planning on buying a pre facelift B9 S5 Sportback and would like to swop the chrome grill, the front bumper vents and the rear diffuser for gloss black parts that were available in Europe and the US. I want to use genuine Audi parts, not a wrap or reps from eBay.

I can see all of the parts I need available on LLLParts but there are multiple part numbers all apparently for the Dark Chrome Matte/dark Chrome high-gloss finish and I can't figure out what is what!

Has anyone done this before and have the correct part numbers handy? Would this be something that my local Audi dealership be willing to help with?

Any help gratefully received!

• 3 weeks later...

Likewise inquisitive assuming anybody has effectively wrapped the front and back guard to pass out. Or on the other hand the chrome window trim? In the event that you did the trim did you or your shop eliminate it or envelop it by put on the vehicle. I've seen a few recordings from a Benz where the shop eliminated all the trim to wrap yet it seemed as though it would be simple for a shop to screw up on the off chance that they didn't actually have any idea what they were doing. Value hearing your encounters!