Drl lights

rach74

I had a audi a3 black edition stone 67 plate, now changed to same car but 73 plate, my old car when driving daytime had lights on back and front this new one only has lights at front and this morning was horrid misty rain but no lights at the back. Only had car 3 days and finding this new one not as good. Any ideas how to get lights front and back when on auto, thanks

Might be worth speaking to retrofitters such as autologics or Audi retrofits as members have used them in the past and they have been happy with the results. 

Might be able to activate them via vcds or obd11 etc. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Might be worth speaking to retrofitters such as autologics or Audi retrofits as members have used them in the past and they have been happy with the results. 

Might be able to activate them via vcds or obd11 etc. 

Thanks will have a word with audi as need to go in there about something else 

15 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Please keep us posted on how you get on 🙂

Audi have taken this feature off for some reason and now only have front  ones running. I said how stupid as its a good safety feature so people can see you when behind but he said audi are safe . I've noticed many other things my 67 plate audi had that this new one doesn't and asked him all about those as well to which he had no answer, seems to me they have concentrated on the computer/screen in car and dash and missed a lot of basic stuff off

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

What's the spec difference? As your old one was clearly a higher spec. 

Same spec black edition s line but audi have told me they have taken this off their cars now, for what reason I've no idea

3 minutes ago, Jamaica876 said:

Can somebody help me find my paint color code?  It’s not present on the paper in the boot nor is it on the manuals 

IMG_6472.jpeg

IMG_6471.jpeg

Looks like daytona grey

7 minutes ago, rach74 said:

Same spec black edition s line but audi have told me they have taken this off their cars now, for what reason I've no idea

They've been struggling to get certain kit. For example I know some q7 cars haven't been fitted with matrix headlights when they should have been fitted. 

4 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

They've been struggling to get certain kit. For example I know some q7 cars haven't been fitted with matrix headlights when they should have been fitted. 

Mmmm yes that would make sense