HELP!!! Audi A3 purchasing assistance required

So, I currently drive an Audi A3 2018 S Line (petrol) - I pay £261 a month but spend about £150-£180 on petrol a month, costing me a lot and I don't actually DRIVE far, it's just to work and back. So I've been looking into getting an Audi A3 TFSI e 2020 plate, I'm looking at the figures and right now I'm looking at one that is £23,400 and monthly payments are £350 a month, but I will no longer pay for my fuel as I have a charger at home and a charger at work (the two places I drive to most!), my work is only 7 miles away from my house, so I feel like getting the plug-in hybrid will be a good idea
Now here's the BIG DILEMMA! I was just about to get it and the new facelift Audi A3 has just been revealed and is on track to be able to be ordered from April 18th.

Should I wait for this facelift to be released in hopes that the price of the 2020 Audi A3 TFSI e will go down and I can end up paying less... I assume it's only going to have to be a few more months wait? Or should I just go ahead and get it now? I don't really know whether the 2020 Audi A3 TFSI e will go down or not. Another niggle is that obviously the price of my current Audi A3 will also go down too
Please let me know what you think!

Thanks in advance!!!

You could wait, but current trends show that petrol and diesel cars are holding their values more than they used to as people don't want electric but they'll still depreciate a little. 

Plus once April comes the new reg comes out so it'll reduce in price then in theory.