Audi a3 1.6 diesel limp mode problem

Hi just wondering if anyone can help 

I’ve had this problem that happens randomly so not all the time but more likely between 3-4k revs coil light will come on and throw to car into limp mode, if I turn the car off and on the light disappears and isn’t in limp mode anymore. 
I’ve had the car checked and the fault codes that came up are related to the o2 sensor and an oil pressure switch but the oil pressure switch was changed roughly 2 month ago, just after a bit of a point in the right direction before I waste money and time on something it might not be also wondering if anyone else has ran into something similar and what helped for them 

thank you 

2 hours ago, Nathan1111 said:

Hi just wondering if anyone can help 

I’ve had this problem that happens randomly so not all the time but more likely between 3-4k revs coil light will come on and throw to car into limp mode, if I turn the car off and on the light disappears and isn’t in limp mode anymore. 
I’ve had the car checked and the fault codes that came up are related to the o2 sensor and an oil pressure switch but the oil pressure switch was changed roughly 2 month ago, just after a bit of a point in the right direction before I waste money and time on something it might not be also wondering if anyone else has ran into something similar and what helped for them 

thank you 

Hi I would say its the O2 sensor, easy fix and relatively cheap to buy.

Steve.